Are you looking for a rewarding career in the security industry? Do you want to be a security guard in offices, shops, restaurants, events, and more? If so, you need to get a Security Guard SIA Licence. But how do you get one?
And when are the Level 2 Security Guarding Course (SIA) Exam Dates? In this blog post, we will answer these questions and more. We will explain the Level 2 Security Guarding Course (SIA), what it covers, and how it prepares you for the SIA license application.
We will also tell you how to find an approved training provider and book your exam date. By the end of this post, you will have all the information you need to start your journey towards becoming a professional security guard. So, let’s get started!
The Level 2 Security Guarding Course (Sia) Exam Dates!
The Level 2 Security Guarding Course (SIA) exam is held regularly throughout the year. The exam dates are available on the SIA website. To find out when the next exam is scheduled, you can visit the SIA website or contact your training provider.
Here are the upcoming Level 2 Security Guarding Course (SIA) exam dates:
- September 2023: 5th, 12th, 19th
- October 2023: 3rd, 10th, 17th
- November 2023: 7th, 14th, 21st
- December 2023: 5th, 12th, 19th
Please note that these are just the upcoming exam dates. The SIA may add or remove exam dates at any time, so it is always best to check the SIA website for the most up-to-date information.
To be eligible to take the Level 2 Security Guarding Course (SIA) exam, you must:
- Be at least 18 years old
- Have a valid passport or another form of identification
- Have completed a Level 2 Security Guarding Course accredited by the SIA
The Level 2 Security Guarding Course (SIA) exam is a challenging exam, but it is achievable with the right preparation. Here are some tips for preparing for the exam:
- Take a practice exam: Many practice exams are available online and in books. Taking a practice exam will help you to get familiar with the format of the exam and the types of questions that are asked.
- Study the SIA’s Learning Outcomes: The SIA’s Learning Outcomes outline the knowledge and skills that you need to have in order to pass the exam. Make sure that you study all of the Learning Outcomes.
- Get help if you need it: If you are struggling with any of the material, don’t be afraid to ask for help from your instructor or a tutor.
- Stay positive: It is important to stay positive and motivated throughout the preparation process. If you believe in yourself, you will be more likely to succeed.
Our Final Fate
BS Security offers custom-tailored training courses conducted by security industry experts with extensive knowledge in numerous security-related fields. Simply access their website and select the “Book Now” option to enroll.
You can contact them via the supplied contact form or by calling 02089650955 or 02084230169 if you have any questions or concerns. Send an email to Courses@Bssecurity.com for specific information regarding course duration, content, cost, and prerequisites.
Take advantage of this exceptional opportunity to expand your security-related knowledge and skills.