Are you interested in becoming a Level 3 SIA trainer? If so, you need to know the difference between the Level 3 and Level 2 courses.
The Level 3 course is more in-depth and covers various topics, including assessment, teaching methods, and the latest industry trends. The Level 2 course is more basic and focuses on the core knowledge and skills required to be a trainer.
If you want to be a highly qualified and sought-after SIA trainer, then the Level 3 course is the right choice. It will give you the skills and knowledge you need to deliver high-quality training and help your students succeed.
Read the rest of this blog post to learn more about the difference between the Level 3 and Level 2 SIA trainer courses. You can also contact us to discuss your training needs.
Difference Between The Level 3 Sia Trainer Course And The Level 2 Sia Trainer Course!
Here is a table of the differences between the Level 3 SIA Trainer Course and the Level 2 SIA Trainer Course:
|Feature||Level 3 SIA Trainer Course||Level 2 SIA Trainer Course|
|Level:||Level 3||Level 2|
|Duration:||60 credits||30 credits|
|Topics covered:||Assessment, teaching methods, latest industry trends, and more||Core knowledge and skills required to be a trainer|
|Eligibility criteria:||Must have a Level 3 Award in Education and Training (AET) or equivalent||Must have a Level 2 Award in Education and Training (AET) or equivalent|
|Career opportunities:||Can train for a wider range of SIA-regulated courses.||Can train for basic SIA-regulated courses.|
Here is a more detailed explanation of the differences between the two courses:
- Level: The Level 3 SIA Trainer Course is a higher level qualification than the Level 2 SIA Trainer Course. This means that it covers more advanced topics and requires a higher level of understanding.
- Duration: The Level 3 SIA Trainer Course is longer than the Level 2 SIA Trainer Course. This is because it covers more topics and requires more in-depth study.
- Topics covered: The Level 3 SIA Trainer Course covers a wider range of topics than the Level 2 SIA Trainer Course. These topics include assessment, teaching methods, and the latest industry trends.
- Eligibility criteria: The eligibility criteria for the Level 3 SIA Trainer Course are more stringent than the Level 2 SIA Trainer Course. This is because the Level 3 course is a more advanced qualification.
- Career opportunities: The Level 3 SIA Trainer Course opens up more career opportunities than the Level 2 SIA Trainer Course. This allows you to train for a wider range of SIA-regulated courses.
Ultimately, the best course for you will depend on your circumstances and goals. If you are interested in becoming a highly qualified SIA trainer and want to train for a wide range of courses, then the Level 3 SIA Trainer Course is the right choice.
However, if you are just starting and want to gain the basic knowledge and skills required to be a trainer, then the Level 2 SIA Trainer Course is a good option.
Our Final Verdict:
To find a reliable security business that offers tailored training, try BS Security. Our website’s “Book Now” option lets you enrol in their courses with a few clicks.
Security specialists teach at BS Security, so you learn from the best. We will teach you various security topics and provide you with practical skills.
BS Security may be reached 24/7 via their website or by calling 02089650955 or 02084230169. We will promptly and respectfully address all your questions.
You can also email Courses@Bssecurity.com to learn about our courses, including their duration, content, cost, and requirements. They will gladly supply the needed information.
Take this chance to learn more about security with BS Security. Their customized training sessions will strengthen your field skills.