Are you interested in a career in CCTV surveillance? If so, what is the average salary range for SIA CCTV surveillance positions?
The good news is that CCTV surveillance operators are in high demand, and salaries are generally competitive. According to Glassdoor, the average salary for a SIA CCTV surveillance operator in the UK is £27,717 per year. However, salaries can vary depending on several factors, such as experience, location, and the type of employer.
If you’re looking for a rewarding career with good earning potential, SIA CCTV surveillance may be the right choice. As a CCTV surveillance operator, you will be vital in keeping people safe and secure.
You will use state-of-the-art equipment to monitor and record activity in various settings, including public spaces, businesses, and industrial sites.
This blog post will discuss the factors affecting CCTV surveillance salaries and provide tips for increasing earning potential.
The Average Salary Range For Sia CCTV Surveillance Positions!
The average salary range for SIA CCTV surveillance positions in the UK is £23,000 to £32,000 annually. However, salaries can vary depending on some factors, such as:
- Experience: More experienced CCTV surveillance operators tend to earn higher salaries.
- Location: Salaries for CCTV surveillance operators are generally higher in London and other major cities.
- Type of employer: Some employers, such as private security companies, tend to pay higher salaries than others.
In addition to the base salary, CCTV surveillance operators may be eligible for benefits such as paid time off, sick pay, and pension contributions.
Here are some tips for increasing your earning potential as a SIA CCTV surveillance operator:
- Gain experience: The more experience you have, the more you can command. Volunteer or take on part-time work to gain experience if you don’t have any.
- Get qualified: Complete a SIA CCTV surveillance training course and register for an SIA license. This will show potential employers that you are qualified and committed to your career.
- Network with people in the security industry: Attend industry events and connect with people on LinkedIn. This will help you to learn about job opportunities and get your foot in the door.
- Be prepared to negotiate: When you are offered a job, be prepared to negotiate your salary. Do some research to find out what the market rate is for similar positions.
Following these tips can increase your earning potential as a SIA CCTV surveillance operator.
Our Final Word
BS Security is currently seeking a highly motivated Training Assistant, presenting an exceptional job opportunity for individuals with the right skills and drive.
This role offers diverse responsibilities, providing ample room for personal and professional growth. As a Training Assistant, you will be responsible for training door supervisors CCTV operators, and delivering first aid courses.
Additionally, you will be able to teach AET/Ptlls courses nationwide, offering invaluable guidance and support to learners.
Fostering strong student relationships and providing essential career advice will be integral to your role. Proficiency in basic computer skills and excellent English communication are essential for effectively engaging with students. SIA trainers should be available to work on weekends.
Regarding remuneration, BS Security offers a negotiable salary, which will be discussed during the interview process. Additionally, they provide attractive perks such as company-provided hotel accommodation and transportation.
Working hours for SIA trainers are from 09:00 to 18:00. At the same time, AET/Ptlls teachers work from 10:00 to 17:00.
To seize this remarkable opportunity, please submit your CV to email@example.com or contact the Training Manager via text at 07852250469 to schedule an immediate interview.
Don’t miss out on the chance to advance your career in the security industry. Take action now and submit your application. Good luck in your endeavors!