Are you a Level 2 Door Supervisor looking to upskill and boost your salary?
If so, you’re in luck! Level 2 Upskilling Door Supervisor positions are in high demand, and they offer some of the most competitive salaries in the security industry. But how much can you expect to earn?
This blog post will examine the average salary range for Level 2 Upskilling Door Supervisor positions. We’ll also discuss some factors affecting your earnings and how to position yourself to get the highest possible salary.
Ready to learn more? Keep reading to learn everything you need about Level 2 Upskilling Door Supervisor salaries!
The Average Salary Range For Level 2 Upskilling Door Supervisor Positions!
The average salary range for Level 2 Upskilling Door Supervisor positions is between £25,000 and £30,000 per year. However, this can vary depending on several factors, including:
- Location: Salaries are typically higher in major cities and areas with a high demand for security professionals.
- Experience: Door Supervisors with more experience can expect to earn higher salaries.
- Skills and qualifications: Door Supervisors with additional skills and qualifications, such as a first-aid certificate or an SIA license, can also expect to earn higher salaries.
- Employer: Some employers may offer higher salaries than others.
If you’re looking to maximize your earnings as a Level 2 Upskilling Door Supervisor, focusing on developing your skills and experience is essential. You should also consider working in a location with a high demand for security professionals.
Here are some tips for boosting your salary as a Level 2 Upskilling Door Supervisor:
- Get certified. A SIA license is required to work as a UK door Supervisor. However, certifications such as the National Door Supervisor Qualification (NDSQ) and the National Close Protection Qualification (NCPQ) can make you more marketable and increase your earning potential.
- Gain experience. The more experience you have, the more valuable you will be to potential employers. Consider working as a Junior Door Supervisor or Security Guard to gain experience before moving into a Level 2 Upskilling Door Supervisor role.
- Develop your skills. There are several skills that Door Supervisors need, such as communication skills, customer service skills, and conflict resolution skills. You can develop these skills through training courses and workshops.
- Networking with other security professionals is a great way to learn about new opportunities and get your foot in the door. Attend industry events and connect with people on LinkedIn.
- When interviewing for a new job, be prepared to negotiate your salary. Do some research to find out what other Door Supervisors in your area are earning, and use that information to your advantage.
Our Final Fate
BS Security offers an incredible job opportunity for individuals seeking personal and professional growth. They are actively looking for a Training Assistant to join their team, providing a wide range of responsibilities and abundant prospects for development.
As a Training Assistant, you will be responsible for training door supervisors CCTV operators, and delivering first aid courses. Additionally, you can teach AET/Ptlls courses nationwide, offering valuable guidance and support to learners.
Establishing strong connections with students and providing essential career advice are key components of this role. Proficiency in basic computer skills and excellent English communication are vital for effectively engaging with students. Availability to work weekends is required for SIA trainers.
BS Security offers a negotiable salary, which will be discussed during the interview. Furthermore, they provide appealing benefits such as company-provided hotel accommodation and transportation.
Working hours for SIA trainers are from 09:00 to 18:00, while AET/Ptlls teachers work from 10:00 to 17:00.
To seize this fantastic opportunity, please submit your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact the Training Manager at 07852250469 to schedule an immediate interview.
Take advantage of this chance to advance your career in the security industry. Take action now and submit your application. Good luck!