If you’re looking for a career in the security industry, you might have heard of the Level 2 Door Supervision Course.
This course will equip you with the skills and knowledge you need to work as a door supervisor in various settings.
But did you know that this course also includes first-aid training? That’s right, you’ll learn how to deal with emergencies and injuries that might occur on the job.
This blog post will explain what first aid training includes in the Level 2 Door Supervision Course curriculum and why it’s important for professional development.
First Aid Training Is Included In The Level 2 Door Supervision Course Curriculum!
- The basic principles of first aid: This includes the ABCs of first aid (airway, breathing, and circulation), as well as the importance of calling for help.
- Common first aid injuries: This includes injuries such as cuts, scrapes, bruises, and burns.
- How to perform CPR: This includes the steps involved in performing CPR on an adult, child, and infant.
- How to use a defibrillator: This includes the steps involved in using an automated external defibrillator (AED) on an adult.
- How to treat shock: This includes the steps involved in treating shock, which is a life-threatening condition that occurs when the body’s blood flow is inadequate.
The specific first aid training included in the Level 2 Door Supervision Course curriculum may vary depending on the training provider. However, all training providers will teach the basic principles of first aid and how to perform CPR.
Door supervisors need to be able to provide first aid in the event of an emergency. The first aid training they receive on the Level 2 Door Supervision Course will help them to do this.
Here are some additional tips for providing first aid as a door supervisor:
- Stay calm and collected.
- Assess the situation and determine the severity of the injury.
- Call for help if necessary.
- Follow the steps involved in providing first aid.
- Be aware of your own limitations, and do not attempt to provide first aid if you are not qualified.
By following these tips, door supervisors can help to save lives.
BS Security offers leadership and guidance. Our signup process is basic. Our website provides the “Book Now” option.
You choose the subsequent phase; we will assist and explain. Please get in touch with us at 02089650955 or 02084230169 with any inquiries. This link will direct you to the Courses section of Courses@Bssecurity.com
Take advantage of this occasion to educate. If you need assistance with an undertaking, please get in touch with us immediately.