If you are a passionate and experienced security professional, then applying for SIA trainer registered status could be the next step in your career.
As an SIA trainer, you will have the opportunity to share your knowledge and expertise with others, helping them to develop the skills and knowledge they need to succeed in the security industry.
In this comprehensive blog post, we will walk you through the steps on how to apply for SIA trainer registered status, including the eligibility criteria, the application process, and some helpful tips.
Imagine the satisfaction of helping others to achieve their career goals. As an SIA trainer, you will play a vital role in shaping the future of the security profession.
So, what are you waiting for? Start your journey to becoming a SIA trainer today!
Apply For Sia Trainer Registered Status!
To apply for SIA Trainer Registered Status, you must meet the following requirements:
- Hold a valid SIA licence for the licence category you wish to train in.
- Hold a relevant teaching qualification, such as a Level 3 Award in Education and Training (AET) or a Certificate in Education (Cert Ed).
- Have at least three years’ experience working in the security industry.
- Have successfully completed an SIA Trainer Course.
Once you have met all of the above requirements, you can apply for SIA Trainer Registered Status by completing the online application form and submitting the required documentation. This includes:
- A copy of your valid SIA licence.
- A copy of your teaching qualification certificate.
- A copy of your CV or resume.
- A reference from a previous employer or trainer.
- A payment of the application fee.
Once your application has been submitted, it will be processed by the SIA. If your application is successful, you will be granted SIA Trainer Registered Status and will be able to deliver SIA-approved training courses.
Here is a step-by-step guide on how to apply for SIA Trainer Registered Status:
- Visit the SIA website and create an account.
- Log in to your account and click on the “Apply for SIA Trainer Registered Status” link.
- Complete the online application form and submit the required documentation.
- Pay the application fee.
- Review your application and submit it.
You will receive an email from the SIA confirming that your application has been received. The SIA will then process your application and contact you if they require any further information.
If your application is successful, you will be granted SIA Trainer Registered Status and will be able to deliver SIA-approved training courses. You will also be added to the SIA’s Register of Trainers.
Our Final Say
If you work in the security industry, BS Security can provide you with the individualized training you need. You can pick a course that is appropriate for your level of experience. Security professionals with years of expertise teach all of our classes. You’ll get a well-rounded education in the field of security and pick up some useful skills along the way.
Visit our website and use the “Book Now” button to sign up for a class. Feel free to reach out to the BS Security team whenever you have any inquiries. You can reach us at any time by visiting our website or dialing 02089650955 or 02084230169. We promise to respond promptly and politely to your inquiries.
For additional details regarding our courses (including duration, subject matter, cost, and entry requirements), please contact us through email at Courses@Bssecurity.com. Our staff is eager to supply you with any additional information you may require.
Don’t let this opportunity pass you by to increase your security expertise with the help of BS Security. The goal of our individualized lessons is to give you a leg up in your chosen profession.