Are you a door supervisor who wants to keep your Security Industry Authority (SIA) license up-to-date? If so, you need to complete the Level 2 Upskilling Door Supervisor Top-Up Course. But before you can sign up, there are a few prerequisites you need to meet.
The prerequisites for the Level 2 Upskilling Door Supervisor Top Up Course include being at least 18 years old, having a valid Emergency First Aid at Work qualification, having a good command of the English language, and being able to pass a criminal record check.
If you meet all of the prerequisites, then the Level 2 Upskilling Door Supervisor Top-Up Course is a great way to stay up-to-date on the latest industry standards and regulations, enhance your skills and knowledge, and improve your employment opportunities.
To learn more about the prerequisites for the Level 2 Upskilling Door Supervisor Top Up Course, visit the website of your local training provider today.
Prerequisites For The Level 2 Upskilling Door Supervisor Top-Up Course!
Yes, there are some prerequisites for the Level 2 Upskilling Door Supervisor Top-Up Course. These include:
- You must be at least 18 years old.
- You must have a valid Emergency First Aid at Work qualification.
- You must have a good command of the English language.
- You must be able to pass a criminal record check.
Some training providers may also require you to have a certain level of experience as a door supervisor.
If you are unsure whether you meet the prerequisites for the course, you should contact the training provider directly.
Here are some additional details about the prerequisites:
- Emergency First Aid at Work qualification: This qualification is typically valid for three years. You can find a list of approved first aid courses on the HSE website.
- Good command of the English language: This is necessary in order to understand the course material and participate in discussions.
- Criminal record check: This is required by the SIA to ensure that you are not a prohibited person.
If you do not meet all of the prerequisites, you may still be able to take the course. However, you may be required to complete additional training or assessments.
Looking for a security company you can trust? You don’t need to look any further than BS Security. They are a trusted company that can make classes that fit your needs.
Our website is easy to use and has a “Book Now” button on every page, which makes it easy to join. Look at the things we talk about.
Don’t be afraid to get in touch if you have any questions or worries. Fill out the form below or call 02089650955 or 02084230169 to talk to us directly. We’ll get back to you quickly with the answers you need.
Follow the link to Courses@Bssecurity.com to find out more about the length, cost, content, and requirements of the training.
Don’t let this chance to learn from the best pass you by. Contact us today to get started with BS Security.