Level 3 Close protection (Bodyguard) Course
In order to obtain an SIA licence you will need to show that you are trained to the right level. To achieve the Level 3 Certificate for Working as a Close Protection Operative within the Private Security Industry you will need to attend and take two training modules and take and pass an exam. The duration of the training should be 140 hours. who want to work in the private security industry as a close protection operative. It gives learners the opportunity to:
- develop knowledge, understanding and practical skills required to become a licensed close protection operative such as planning, preparing for a close protection operation including risk assessment.
- develop skills in conflict management and their abilities in managing and resolving conflict in the context of the role of a Close Protection Operative
- learn about the legislative framework within which the close protection industry operates; team roles, personal security, and the attributes required, including the importance of team working and interpersonal skills
- achieve a nationally-recognised Level 3 qualification
- achieve a licence to practise
- develop their own personal growth and engagement in learning.